Insult

  • Rants:30
  • Percent of Insult: 1.28%

Woops

Well, I put the porn poster back.. sorry about that, and fuck you to those who emailed me to bitch.

Note the young girl staring in horror

New Design

That test design is done. Here we go. Only the text links for summar view/bios work.

PAPPY

I know you're busy and all, and working on your own design and whatnot, but I came up with a new, simple design for our beloved ranting site. If you wanna let me know whether you like it or not, it's on my site. The links don't work, of course: it's just a test design.

I'm still working on a seperate view for summary (it'd be saved in settings, along with whether or not the autoposter is enabled). Figured I'd get it up there before I went to bed. Goodnight, all.

The PORN

The porn autoposter is back. It will keep things alive during the summer months. It was down for about one month.. but it's back with the same low quality porn you know you love.

If anyone out there wants to take pics of themselves, I'll have the system post that instead.. or both. Let me know.

The Life and Times...

I was just thinking on my ride over to Leveres' house that it's been about a year that I've been posting on Insult. I remembered this because I was remembering how it was just about that time in the year when it started to get really nice out, and was navel gazing weather again. We're not there yet, but I've seen precursers of that happening again, such as people wearing obviously too little clothing in an attempt to rush the season. On the ride over I also remembered getting yelled at for being happy that it was navel gazing weather, but that didn't matter so much, because I was so happy that it was navel gazing weather again. I love navel gazing weather, and if you can't love me for that, you can f-f-fa-fa-fa-fuck off.

Spring time is fucking fantastic, the whole deal. You've got warm, but not too warm weather, everything is growing and coming to life, and people are shedding their clothing. How can you hate that, I mean, really? So, bring on the navel gazing weather, kids, let's crank this fucker up, and come April 29th on mamma Insult's first birthday I'll be a happy man. Not that I'm not happy now, I could just use some nicer weather. My body is all fucked up with it getting dark later, I had no idea that it was 8pm already. Fuck daylight savings time. Well, then again no, it's a nice signifier of better things to come.

Here's to warm weather, and here's to momma Insult.

Peace, kids.

Apology to hunch.

I'm just kidding you hunch. I certainly don't think that you wrote that e-mail. I was just commenting about the usage of single letters in leiu of complete words. I really don't think that you would write something as completely stupid as that e-mail. I mean no harm by that last post. In fact I'd like to commend you on some of your most recent posts. The comentary about particular authors was really hilarious, and truly lives up to the spirit of this web site. In fact, I think I'll go and read a couple in particular right now. He he. Yeah.

In addition. I still find it amazing that people send out e-mails to this site entitled "I like buttplugs." And then they go and dispense advice about virtues of shoving objects into your rectum. Well at least its good to see that we have an audience. I guess.

Mail Bag

First, before I get to the mail I first want to say a few things.

1. Look at each post. Next to each author's name is a little link that says 'email'. This is a FORM. You can use that, and it's pretty anonymous. You don't have to necessarily fill in your real address.

2. I really dig 'Seven Nations' (the band). It's awesome. Bagpipes in a scottish rock band (they're not from scotland tho.. not quite). This means they play a variety of music.. from jigs to reels to normal rock. They use a variety of bagpipes too.. from the normal highland to the smallpipes. Fiddle in there too. If you would like to send me a CD, I'd love that.

3. Sony Vaios rock. Sure, they're fucking expensive.. like.. way overpriced. But they are FANTASTIC. Mine is a PIII750 with 128mb of RAM. I already have a Sony camcorder and I love the firewire software for the laptop (my PII400 desktop has shitty software for its firewire card). I am not a sony junky tho.. but think what you want.

Okay, to mail:

Date: 27 Mar 2001 21:28:35 -0500
From: Roger
Subject: I LIKE BUTT PLUGS

PAPPY-

I AM A STRAIGHT MALE WHO LIKES BUTT PLUGS.  I RUN AN ADULT WEB SITE
DEDICATED TO STRAPON LUST.  PLEASE LINK TO MY SITE.

MY SITE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF MEN ENGAGED IN ANAL SEX WITH WOMEN WHO ARE
USING STRAPON DILDOS, WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR ONLINE STORE.  PLEASE
SEND ME YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A FREE STRAPON AND CD
CONTAINING HUNDREDS OF HOT ANAL PHOTOS.

http://www.strappedon.com

ALSO, CHECK OUT STRAPON.COM AND SEXMISTRESS.COM

Messed up.. but if you like it, you like it.. I don't care. I find the ejaculating butt plug a little weirder than women strapping on a dildo and fucking a guy in the ass. I don't exactly see where the fun is tho.

Date: 26 Mar 2001 04:11:59 -0500
Subject: ur site sux

y do u keep ur site?

if i c u on my stret ever i will beat u.  u r a homo.  i cant beleive
u r not in jale.

If you need a translation, here:

    Why do you keep your site? If I see you on my street ever I will beat you. You are a homosexual. I can't believe you are not in jail

I dont even know what ot say to that.

Pointless

I am going to defent hunch here. Yes.. DEFEND. Yea, what he says is pretty stupid sometimes (most of the time.. er.. all the time maybe). I am not so sure if its poor quality.. because its ENTERTAINING.

It entertains me anyway.

Its also entertaining is how Gatekeeper squirms and reacts to what hunch says.. its funny.

People email me periodically to call hunch a moron, but no one really says he doesn't belong posting... people don't really care.

In other news, I am taking a bit of a break from working on the insult code for a while. Don't expect new features until April. Although.. you should expect no new features at all.. they should just happen and you can be surprised. Yay.

Stupid Ratings... late late late

"I'm really looking forward to wiping hunch over there off the face of Insult forever."

I felt I needed to address this issue. This was something that our good poster friend Gatekeeper said the other day in regard to the proposed ratings system. This is exactly the reason that I was against it!

Now, granted, hunch may be a bad poster. I'm not going to be a judge of that. However, if he has something to say, albeit one line long, he should be able to say it without the threat of someone like Gatekeeper, who dislikes him, being able to censor him. It's reminiscent of the "warning" feature on AOL Instant Messenger - we posters shouldn't have that power. I think that should be solely in Pappy's hands, and if he gets an insane amount of (legitimate) complaints about something any of us post, THEN he should lower the quality rating. That's a much better policy than letting us do so because I know for a fact I'd be silencing quite a few people.

Don't think I'm on your side, though, hunch. And don't think I'm against you, Gatekeeper. I'm neither: I was just using your little post war as an example. Having sex 23 times in 5 days is something you shouldn't mention because, dammit, I'll never achieve that. It's incredible, don't get me wrong, but depressing to pretty much every poster on here (with the exception of Lio Convoy because he has sex 23 times a day as a male prostitute). That's a lot of latex.

And someone help me out on this one. Anyone remember Beetlejuice and that whole shrunken heads part? Let me know if I'm seeing things here:

what the hell is going on here kids?

Has anyone noticed that since insult has been redone that everyone constantly bitches about insult itself, and is no longer interested in actual rants?

I mean with a few recent exceptions all I've noticed is a display of male premenstrual symptoms flaring up out of proportion. What is this all about I ask you? What is it that has caused us all to get so upset?

I admit, change can be upsetting at times but theres no reason to get your boxers all in a bind. Now come on boys and girls....rant!! i wanna see some old-fashion-dirty-talkin-mud-slingin-ranting-action going on.

And another thing.....What is this about rules and "guidelines?" We've gotten to the point where we are arguing over guidelines for guidelines......I beg of you, for the sake of my sanity...please get over this pettiness. Rant, insult, bitch, ponder, explain,.....fuck rules, fuck all this bullshit. just be.

© 1997—2024 Insult.org. All rights reserved.